Robin Trust is a Christian based Health service provider, located in the Oude Molen Eco Village, Pinelands, Cape Town, providing sub-acute hospitalisation, frail and dementia (Alzheimer’s) residential care, training to both home based carers and nurses as well as community health care services through our “Community care @ home” programme.
Robin Trust seeks to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to be based in Cape Town.
- Overall leadership and management of Robin Trust (including the integration of Robin Trust’s vision, mission and culture in all aspects of our work)
- Overall management of human resources, staff leadership, mentoring and coordination
- Financial management, budgeting and accountability
- Fund raising, marketing, sustainability and networking with strategic partners
- Strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, partnerships and networking
- Capacity building
- A relevant qualification (medical sector experience very advantageous) with a minimum of 8-10 years’ general management level experience preferably within the development / NPO sector
- A working knowledge of private and public healthcare systems
- A passion for and interest in furthering the work of Robin Trust
- A sound track record of leading, motivating and inspiring multidisciplinary teams through servant leadership practice
- Networking skills and the ability to deliver compelling presentations to different audiences
- Proven development, implementation and monitoring and evaluation capabilities
- High levels of empathy, emotional intelligence and the ability to inspire others
- Strong analytical skills and experience in developing and interpreting a strategic vision into operational models for the various business units / programmes we offer
- Communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Fundraising skills
- Working knowledge and understanding of financial systems, excellent computer literacy on MS Office
To apply, submit a letter of application as well as an updated CV to [email protected]
Further correspondence will only be entered into with those applicants under consideration for the role.
- Job City Cape Town