- Prospective Client and Business Development related Engagements; includes but not limited to leading the prospecting for new clients and subsequent engagements with them, carrying out other related initial and follow-up meetings as necessary, ensuring regular, timely and professional follow-ups.
- Pitching IRES to prospective clients
- Market Expansion Administration
- Product and service innovation.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Support processes leading to business growth for the organization through various market analysis and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPS, Prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities.
- An undergraduate degree with professional qualifications in marketing
- An MBA or Masters degree in marketing will be an added advantage
- Business English will be am a mandatory
- Excellent IT skills(internet,email,word,Excel and PowerPoint)Salary:
A basic salary of KES 30,000 Plus commissions.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application to [email protected]
Note: Use the job title as the subject line in your application.
- Job City Nairobi