The Southern Africa Trust was established in 2005 to support civil society organisations in southern Africa to participate effectively and with credibility in policy dialogue so that the voices of the poor can have a better impact in the development of public policies.
The Southern Africa Trust seeks to appoint an Administrator for the Executive Office to be based in South Africa.
- Provide efficient and comprehensive executive administrative support to the office of the Executive Director (ED)
- Provide HR administrative support
- Administer special projects in the ED’s office
- Executive Secretariat Support
- Administrative Support to Board, Board Committees, and Executive Team
- Reporting Support
- Corporate Governance Support
- Special Projects Support
- Stakeholder Management Support
- Compliance Support
- Human Resource Administration
- Applicants must, at the time of application have fluency in English (both oral and written proficiency).
- Knowledge of French and Portuguese will be an added advantage.
To apply, submit your CV and accompanied by a letter of motivation to [email protected] and include “Executive Office Administrator” in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job City South Africa