For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
The #Ending AIDS in West Africa (#EAWA) Project is the flagship HIV/AIDS project of the USAID Regional Health Office. The overarching goal of this project is to accelerate progress across the region towards Ending AIDS in West Africa through prevention, care and treatment and acceleration of achievement of UNAIDS 90-90-90 targets with a focus on Key Populations.
The EAWA strategy focuses on Centers of Excellence as physical centers of a) high quality, integrated service delivery, demonstrating a regional ?gold standard? and b) learning ? compiling research and program evaluation from around the region, Africa and the world, as well as supporting new learning and evidence. Secondly, partnerships towards replication and scale in order to accelerate progress of high impact approaches is the second key approach. #EAWA will make appropriate linkages to other activities supported by USAID/West Africa that support an improved policy environment for HIV/AIDS programming and improved commodity security of HIV prevention, care and treatment commodities.
The position is responsible for the following:
- Overall accounting, sub-grants, and small-grants programs
- Leveraging, cost-share, and accounting for illustrative activities/investments,
- Financial capacity building of CSOs
- Masters degree in financial accounting, MBA, or similar related Masters degree from an accredited university/college
- At least 12 years of progressively responsible experience in the accounting and financial field
- Significant supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience managing a complex small grants program
- Experience in teaching and/and or capacity building NGO financial accounting and sustainability skills
- Job City Togo