Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.
Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
- International Development
- Strategy Execution Consulting
- Impact Investment
- Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 counties.
Palladium Nigeria is recruiting a Strategic Information (SI) and Technology Associate for the CDC-funded CCFN SUSTAIN Project. This is a full-time position based in Abuja and reporting to the SI Advisor.
The services, job functions and responsibilities (?Scope of Work?) that the Employee will perform shall include, but are not limited to:
- Providing training and technical assistance to project local partner healthcare facilities staff for setting up computer networks, installation and upgrading of computer software including antivirus software
- Establishing and maintaining IQCare networks at the local partner facilities
- Working with Palladium Nigeria Core team whenever necessary to set up temporary networks for data entry, and training at various local partner facilities
- Routine maintenance of project and Palladium Nigeria computers
- Supporting all monitoring and evaluation for the project
- Providing backup data entry services at various local partner facilities where a backlog may exist
- Performing data entry when needed and supervising temporary data entrants as required
- Participating in CQI activities for the timely compilation and submission of reports to stakeholders
- CQI activities to include data validation and cleaning at the various LPTFs as required
- Conducting site visits to local partner facilities as indicated
- Participating in implementation of activities in work plans, meetings for shared experiences, and additional trainings as required
- Attending conferences as required
- Performing any other tasks as directed by the SI Advisor or their respective designee
Full-time, October 2016 ? September 2017
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field (Computer Science, Computer Networking, Programming, and Information Systems). Significant work experience in a directly related field will be considered in lieu of degree
- A minimum of 2 years work-related experience
- Experience with electronic medical records systems desirable; IQCare experience preferable
- Experience working with people with limited IT skills; conducting trainings
Palladium is an EEO/AA employer and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, and veterans.
- Job City Abuja