SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship, so that young ambitious people are empowered to lead their post-conflict society into prosperity. SPARK is a dynamic and growing not-for-profit development organization with 80 staff members that helps young entrepreneurs to start or grow their own businesses. Moreover, SPARK assists post-secondary education institutions to reform their curricula to better meet the needs of the labour markets. Based in Amsterdam, SPARK has field offices in among others Belgrade, Mitrovica, Pristina, Bujumbura, Monrovia, Kigali, Juba and Ramalla, Hargeisa, Gaziantep, Sanaa, Amman and Beirut.
SPARK is currently looking to fill the position of: Programme Manager to implement a programme that focuses on improving the social-economic position of youth in Tunisia through entrepreneurship development and SME development.
As a Programme Manager in the field, you will be responsible for project implementation in Tunisia, working collaboratively with the local partners in the region. You will be responsible for leading project activities for the Tunisia programme, including building networks, and developing relationships with the government and other stakeholders key to project implementation. You will be responsible for ensuring the project is on track and deliverables are being according to M&E and work plans. The incumbent will have a good understanding of SME development and experienced in mentoring and coaching entrepreneurs. You will be responsible for preparing reports and in collaboration with the Regional Programme Manager, you will be the focal point for the Lead Tunisia Programme.
- Fluency in Arabic and French required. Excellent command of English
- University degree in a relevant field and 4-8 years of professional experience in similar environment
- Strong project management skills
- Strong networks with government and relevant stakeholders
- Experience working with business incubators and/or accelerators (desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to travel within Tunisia
- Strong command of IT Office Tools
- Open-minded and adaptable
- Responsible and well-organized, solution oriented
- Capable of managing a team – natural leadership qualities – interest in diversity management
- Good at both listening to others and maintaining confidentiality, intercultural skills
- Excellent ability to work in a team and under pressure in a potentially risky environment.
How to apply:
To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) to [email protected] quoting ‘LEAD Tunisia PM’ by 31st July 2017. trepreneurs.
- Job City Tunis