Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. AHNi was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI 360), a nonprofit human development organization serving more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories, to sustain FHI’s achievements.
Project: Global Fund Key Population
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Adherence Counsellor will be responsible for providing education about HIV-related issues and adherence counselling services at One-Stop-Shop (OSS) for Key Populations (KPs) and their partners as well as to provide psycho-social and continuous support as well as treatment/PrEP preparation to KPs and their partners in the OSS.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- 3 – 4 years experience, 1 year of which should be as an Adherence Counsellor in HIV service delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy.
Method of Application
- Adherence Counsellor – [email protected]
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Job City Gombe, Taraba