TechnoServe is an international, non-profit, economic development organization founded in 1968. Its mission is to work with enterprising people in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses and industries.
- PRIMARY PURPOSE
- To carry out fixed asset count and update fixed asset register.
- To reconcile the previous fixed assets count with the recent one.
- To maintain proper documentation of inventory and fixed asset register.
III. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and operate quality and efficient communication services with admin and other cross functioning staffs.
- Perform fixed asset count and update fixed assets register.
- Reconcile the previous fixed asset count with the most recent one and inform the way forward to the supervisor.
- Assist Office Manager in all asset tagging at Addis office and field office up on issuing of the assets from the store.
- Assist the effort towards enhancing clear fixed asset register system and incorporate in the Fixed Asset policy .
- Assist in ensuring equipment like phones, generator, and photocopy machine, etc are maintained and regularly serviced.
- Perform other related activities as required.
Documentation and reporting
- Update and submit whenever any change in relation to the fixed asset list as well as any change of hands of people who use the assets.
- Maintain proper documentation of asset register.
- Notify immediate supervisor of any asset discrepancy noted;
- Ensure proper filling of store requisition vouchers.
- BA Degree in Procurement and logistics management, Supply chain, Accounting and finance, Business Management or related fields
- Fresh graduate, Zero year of experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good command of English (written/spoken).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use or keen to learn office equipment’s like scanners, printers and the like
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume as a single document (either Word or PDF) to [email protected] until August 15, 2019. Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. Only applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Address: TechnoServe Inc.
PO Box 100598
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
TechnoServe is an equal opportunity employer. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
TNS has the right to cancel this advertisement.
- Job City Addis Ababa