Under the Joint supervision of Finance. The archivist is mainly responsible for proper documentation, including proper filling, scanning & photocopying documents, and maintaining documents in both softcopy and hardcopy. The position holder will also assist the Finance team in retrieving documents, photocopying and liaising with banks and tax authority as necessary and will be responsible for general office assistant duties as well.
- Proper documentation & maintenance of financial related documents.
- Filling and labeling documents in a sequential arrangement
- Ensuring that all payments have paid stamp.
- Photocopying and scanning of documents.
- Settling of documents related to income tax and withholding tax monthly.
- Providing finance documents during IRC’s Internal /external auditing.
- Collecting advice, checks and statements from the bank as required.
- Assisting all the finance team as required.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
- 3 years of related work experience for high school graduates and Certificate/TVET.
- 1 year of related work experience for Certificate TVET
- NGO experience is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with an open mindset.
- Local applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to understand minimum English.
- Maintaining high standards of work and producing quality work.
- Good knowledge of computer usage & office machine usage (Photocopy & Scanner).
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
How to Apply
Please send your CV, application letter and copies of credentials to the following address:-
IRC Jijiga field office P.O.BOX: 1070
- Please include 3 references from current and former employers.
- Applications will not be returned. IRC discourages phone calls or personal visits.
- Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be shortlisted and contacted
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Date of application
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
- Permanent Address and present address (if different from permanent) and telephone number
- Disclose any family relationships with existing IRC employees.
|Are any of your relatives employed by International Rescue Committee (IRC)?|
If answer is “yes”, give the following information:
| YES NO|
Recruiter of the position Jijigaa HR/Admin
IRC is an equal employment opportunity employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
- Job City Jigjiga, Somali