Position: Area Program Coordinator Kajiado
Reporting to: Head of Programs
Duty Station: Bissil Kajiado
General Position Summary:
To ensure coordination, and smooth implementation of program activities in the four pillars (F&N, H&W, Livelihoods and Education) and adherence to logistic, human resource, administration, finance, and security procedures in the program area including organization representation at given forums.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight, support and supervision in implementation of program activities.
- Coordinate program activities between programs staff, Pillar managers and Head of Programs
- Understand CFCD program activities carried in the programs department and implementation guidelines and procedures.
- Develop and implement the program area plans integrating all aspects of programming in collaboration with the respective pillar managers and coordinators.
- Responsible for ensuring key program outputs and milestones are achieved.
- Responsible for requesting, monitoring, managing, and reporting on office stock, in collaboration with procurement.
- Coordinate external and internal communication and represent FEED in key stakeholder engagements at County level.
- Responsible for field office inventory and proper use of office equipment.
- Plan for program staff on field activities
- Make regular reporting with Head of Programs
- Responsible for the disbursement, correct use and accountability of financial resources in the field.
- Liaise with pillar managers in regular updating of accounts records for project activities and program financial reports.
- Prepare field office project financial documents for audits.
- Process cash requests for all projects and handle petty cash.
- Manage rent payment and bills for project field offices
Strategy and policy
- Participate in developing the ‘FEED’ country strategy and program implementation strategy.
- Communicate ‘FEED’ Mission, Vision, Strategic goals and program objectives among project staff and other stake holders to create mutual understanding, ownership and increased visibility**.**
- Process payment of wages for locum staff at the field office level.
- Maintain attendance record, annual leave, and off days, in liaison with HR office.
- Update on security situation.
- Handle transport requests for program activities in liaison with operations office**.**
- Report needs for vehicle maintenance with operations office.
- Liaise with operations for IT support for the office.
- Effectively plan field trips between different projects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good understanding of the integrated Program activities
- Relevant Degree in social sciences or relevant program area and knowledge in project management.
- Three to five years working experience in office management position and program implementation.
- Project management knowledge and excellent computer skills
- Self-reliance and an ability to work in a challenging and demanding environment.
- Excellent People management skills.
- Ability to interact well with the local community and culture.
- Ability to multitask and work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and understanding of Child Protection issues**.**
Send your applications to: [email protected]