Options’ New Business and Partnerships team is seeking a Business Development Manager to drive new business growth in Africa and Asia.
Summary purpose and objective of role
- Contribute to the implementation of Options’ new business strategy, supporting our approach to new clients, and expansion into new markets.
- Analyse and position for new opportunities, pursue and develop prequalification documents, and develop high quality technical, innovation and commercial proposals for new business.
- Establish and nurture collaborative relationships with clients, partners, consultants and other stakeholders across our global teams and contribute to formation and development of meaningful partnerships.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to engage a diverse group of international stakeholders to build and nurture relationships.
- Knowledge of the international development and/or global health landscape and fluency in a second language (especially French) is desirable.
Options offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package specific to each country, for further information please contact HR at [email protected].
- Options is dedicated to equal opportunity for all and recognises that every individual is unique. Whilst we always seek to embrace individual differences and celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we also want to ensure that every team member is suited to their role and that they are given the best opportunity to succeed*.*
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the country they are residing (UK, Nigeria or Kenya)
- To apply, please fill in the form.
- Closing date for applications is: 22 October 2023
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 06 November 2023
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).