Position:Child Sponsorship Systems Assistant – Mpigi Cluster
Report to:Programme Coordinator
Purpose of the position:
Provide technical support to Child Sponsorship Operations management in the Cluster so as to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in meeting WVU and WVI standards as well as child wellbeing.
Child Sponsorship Systems
- Manage sponsorship systems as per set both technical and business requirements and guidelines.
- Carry out timely system maintenance and updates as per NO guidelines
- Provide timely feedback on Child Sponsorship systems requested by NO and GC/SOs
- Support CSDF, CSDAs and local stakeholders on utilization of both system and initiative forms and gadgets (i.e IDcard scanners)
Child Sponsorship operations
- In a timely manner, enter quality child data and SO communications (queries, GN, mails, child monitoring information into Child Sponsorship systems. (100% data entered for all RCs).
- Compile, analyze and give periodical systems and Child Wellbeing reports to the DMEO for the improvement of the Cluster Sponsorship performance and well being of Children especially RCs.
- Follow through and ensure the to-do list items resolved critical management actions are performed.
Communication and Sponsor Relations in the Cluster
- Coordinate communication between sponsors and RC for the allocated ADPs
- Communicate with Support office in compliance with sponsorship standards
- Develop, monitor, and implement the established checks and controls for sponsor information in line with the child sponsorship standards
- Monitor and advise the CSDOs on Child Sponsorship communications from Cluster to NO/SOs.
- Expeditiously follow up on all Sponsorship communications from NO and SOs to the allocated ADPs with the CSDO.
- Perform an intermediary role on critical communications between allocated ADPs and NO/SOs.
- Ensure that Videos and photos being sent to NO, SOs/GC have consent of forms signed by guardian.
- Through periodical sampling, provide formal feedback to CSDO on the status of allocated ADPs in terms of Child Protection. These include but not limited to RC Validation, cluster (Child Files) and consent form compliancy in line with Child Protection standard.
Management of external engagements with SOs.
Ensure quality and timely Communications between Cluster, NO and SOs.
- Manage Child Sponsorship communications from ADP to NO/SOs.
- Expeditiously follow up on all Sponsorship communications from NO and SOs.
- Communicate to ADP teams on Key Sponsorship events or operations, follow-up on Reports, documents.
- Manage Sponsor visits to their sponsored children in Uganda in line with child Sponsorship standards.
- Arrange for the visit (Consider for all logistic needs).
- Attend to Sponsors and follow up on Child protection issues, visit report.
Management of Sponsorship Initiatives (i.e SingleSTEP, Sponsorship 2.0, STEP Coaching and Mentoring)
Effectively manage implementation of Partnership initiatives (STEP, ID Card Scanner, SD, Quickstep, Digital Imaging) in line with the partnership guidelines and timeframes.
- Develop ADP initiative Implementation Plan and roll out as per NO timelines.
- Implement initiative(s) as per plan and report on progress plus making recommendations for better decision making.
- Train CSDAs on the initiative and follow-up on utilization of the initiative.
- Provide technical support to the CSDAs on the initiative
- Manage implementation of Child Sponsorship systems as per guidelines.
- Followup with CSDF to ensure 100% return on investment of the Child sponsorship systems through 100% utilization of the systems for the intended objectives
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- A University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- Certification and knowledge in data base management, A+, MCDST, ECDL, MCSE, CCNA are added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in systems management preferably in sponsorship
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team , experience in data entry ,
- He/She should be in position to analysis and generation of reports with data integrity.
- He/she should be able to ride a motorcycle with a valid riding license.
- Job City Mpigi