WORLD VISION MAURITANIA
RECRUTE POUR SON BUREAU DE NOUAKCHOTT
Vision Mondiale est un organisme d’aide à l’étranger des enfants ciblés pour leurs bien être.
POSITION : COORDINATEUR FOI & DEVELOPPEMENT
DUREE: 1 ans renouvelabre
But du Poste : Mauritania Faith & Development aims to integrate initiatives that holistic training of staff, the development of partnerships with Faith Based Organizations, and the faithful integration of F&D contribute to the flourishing of children spiritual nurture, their families and communities thereby equipping them for sustained transformational development.
Communicate World Vision’s values and demonstrate a quality of integrity life that is an example to others.
To assist the Leadership & Management of WV in the development and implementation of policies and programmes that result in all WV programmes.
1-Develop and implement programmes for staff holistic formation related leadership and capacity building.
2-Contribute to an ethos and culture in World Vision that is consistent with our Vision and Mission Statements, Core Values, Guiding Beliefs, and Policies.
3-Participate with Human Resource and senior management in establishing recruitment standards and staff orientation to ensure full alignment to F&D Policies; and support the incorporation of SI5 in annual performance appraisals.
4- Develop and implement targeted strategies to Mobilize and engage Faith leaders, community leaders, and Faith Based Organizations in our shared ministry for the CWB targets CoH-CP-MNCH, Do No Harm, CFC, EWV.
5- Ensure that kids/Youth club, with holistic approach and the replication of CFC are effective in each AP of WV Mauritania
6-Coordinate efforts to build the capacity of staff for effective alignment with WV Core documents and policies and behavior through life, word, deed and sign”.
7-Work with management at AP and national levels to develop and evaluate bi-annual SI5
8-Submit monthly, semi-annual and annual reports to National Director and Regional Faith & Development Advisor.
9-Provide technical support to AP and base managers F&D integration in programming
10-Organize network of Faith leaders at the grassroots and national level
11-Participate in the Senior Management Team to provide overall corporate leadership for World Vision Mauritania programme in order to ensure ministry quality and integrity and commitment of staff toward transformation in the lives of children and their families in communities.
- Personal commitment to Christ and proven church/Christian leadership experience
- Adequate educational and theological training and biblical understanding
- Exemplary Christian character, interpersonal relationship skills and willingness to learn
- Good understanding of and respect for diverse churches and Christian organizations in the country and ability to effectively work with churches with different doctrines and traditions
- Good knowledge of World Vision’s ethos, philosophy of work, and CORE documents.
- Perform other duties as required by National Director.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Minimum Educational level required: University Degree (in related field desired)
- Technical Training qualifications required: Professional technical skill desired (certification?)
- 3 years of experience in Church or Christian ministry work
- Other: Bachelor’s degree in Theology is preferred.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based with frequent travel to the field
- Travel: 30% Domestic/international travel is required.
On call: 10
- Job City NOUAKCHOTT