AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), the largest global AIDS organization, currently provides medical care and/or services to more than 350,000 individuals in 36 countries worldwide in the US, Africa, Latin America/Caribbean, the Asia/Pacific Region and Eastern Europe.
A truly independent voice in our mission to rid the world of HIV/AIDS, AHF’s operating capital comes from our own self-created social enterprises. AHF Pharmacies, thrift stores, health care contracts and other strategic partnerships generate funding that helps AHF provide medical and advocacy services to the thousands of people it serves.
AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
AHF’s Core Values Are To Be
- Value Employees
- Respect for Diversity
- Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
- Works with the data captures to coordinate the capture of clients records into the database;
- Assumes responsibility for filling, storing and securing clients records both in manual and electronic;
- Enter details of the client records and information correctly into the database;
- Returns all the client records back to the filer when data entry has been completed;
- Ensures the number of charts entered into the database responds with the number of clients seen as per daily register
- Coordinates activities of Data Capturers
- Responsible for Data Collation, Verification and generation of reports
- Performs administrative tasks related to data entry eg filing and retrieval of charts and data entry forms, data retrieval for data reporting and data use
- Assist with development of M&E plans and ensures
- Ensure adherence to SOP’s for various aspects of data management
- Participate in Sub District Indicator and Quarterly Data reviews
- Generate M&E Reports
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Coordinates the activities of data captures.
Education And Experience
One year College or Technical School Certificate in Information Processing or equivalent; or Three to six months related experience/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Job City Umlazi