Position Title: Data Entry Clerk
Supervisor: District Strategic Information Evaluation Officer
The Data Entry Clerk works under the direct supervision of the District Strategic Information Evaluation Officer and will work to support the District Coordinators, District facilitators, SIE Assistant, Club facilitators in M&E related activities for FHI 360 Zimbabwe at District level. S/he collaborates closely with other colleagues at facility level to provide data management support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture disaggregated data from various data collection tools into a data entry platform.
- Accurate capturing of data bearing reasonable judgment in carrying out exercise.
- Prepare, sort and check all records for the purpose of data entry and make sure that accurate data is being entered.
- Data cleaning and recording errors encountered during data entry
- Check completed work for accuracy, liaise with supervisor for incomplete records.
- Maintaining an updated DHIS2 system
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Sound knowledge and experience regarding data capturing and well-developed computer skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, consultants and recipients of assistance.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated attention to detail; ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently as well as cooperatively with team members
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a certificate or diploma in any related field
- Knowledge in using computer programs a requirement
- Good reading and writing skills
- A DREAMS Beneficiary is an added advantage
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
- Job City Bulawayo, Zimbabwe