Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensures data entry on different platforms.
• Ensures follow up and updates of cases and activities on different databases/platforms/software.
• Filing and ordering cases.
• Ensures data protection measures are respected.
• Drafts statistical reports. (Weekly, quarterly and yearly).
• Carries out administrative tasks relating to the follow- up with the branches of RFL field assignments.
• Can be deployed in field assignment inside Cairo based on needs (15%).
• Takes part of training for branches focal points.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Social or Legal educational background.
- Very good command of English is necessary (written and spoken).
- Other languages is an advantage (French, German or Spanish).
- Knowledge of Restoring Family Links procedures is an advantage (preferably an ERC volunteer).
- Knowledge of Data protection guidelines is an advantage.
- Analytical skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel.
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work.
- Willingness to learn new technology.
- High sense of discretion in dealing with confidential information.
Qualified applicants, please send your updated resume: [email protected], and mention job title in the subject otherwise it will be discarded.
- Job City Egypt