Title: Executive Assistant
Team: People Operations
Location: Dakar, Senegal
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have developed a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers by 2026 lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEO. We recently received a prestigious Audacious Prize to accelerate myAgro’s reach in the next 5 years. Join a winning team that is changing the lives of hardworking farmers across West Africa.
About the Role:
The Executive Assistant will report to the Chief of Staff and provide direct administrative and logistical scheduling support to myAgro’s CEO and other members of the Executive Team. You will be a team player who anticipates needs and ensures high-quality results.
- Plan daily schedules and projected monthly schedules, internal and external meetings, events, and travel arrangements with consistency.
- Be the first point of contact for several high-level relationships between the CEO, other myAgro Executives, and external contacts. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth arrangements.
- Schedule Board of Directors quarterly meetings, Board Committee meetings, and 1:1s between CEO and each Director, and handle all logistics for meetings.
- Correspond to internal and external contacts on time while ensuring the information provided is accurate, free of grammatical and spelling errors, and kept confidential.
- Arrange travel for the CEO, including complex international and domestic trips. Securing visas, booking hotels, coordinating local transportation, and handling other travel-related logistics.
- Track expenses and follow guidelines to report and file.
- Coordinate on-sites/off-sites for management, leadership, and executive teams and organizational meetings.
- Work as a member of the team by providing backup support for colleagues
- 5+ years of progressively complex administrative and scheduling experience – preferably supporting senior management or C-level executive(s).
- High proficiency in scheduling for a busy Executive with experience prioritizing and making decisions when scheduling and managing scheduling changes
- Work without constant management or guidance
- Passion for myAgro’s work and mission
- Proficiency in French preferred
- Health insurance
- Approximately 4 weeks of paid time off each year
- Professional development and laptop stipends
- The opportunity to make a difference for farmers every day!
Application Process and Deadline
To apply, submit an application on our website. Include a cover letter (motivation letter) and a resume or CV. You should also complete the Plum survey. You can find a link to the Plum survey on the application form for the role. Please submit your application and documents in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our team.
There is no fixed deadline as we hire on a rolling basis. If someone else is selected while you are interviewing, we will let you know and consider your application for future positions. The interview process includes the application form, the Plum assessment, short virtual interviews and typically a short written assignment or a visit to the field or one of our offices.
myAgro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. myAgro complies with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
- Job City Dakar