Qatar Charity is a Doha-based non-governmental organization founded in 1992 in accordance with the laws and regulations governing charitable work in the State of Qatar. The Qatari society was expressing a deep willingness to contribute to the international solidarity chain and to participate in addressing the most important development and humanitarian challenges faced by vulnerable communities around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Financial Officer / General Accountant
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- Professional experience: 3-5 years experience in the following:
- Experience in Humanitarian and non-profit organisations accounting and finance.
- Professional technical experience matching the above mentioned duties and responsibilities
- Experience in auditing is preferred
- Experience in budgeting is preferred
- Arabic / English language
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- Job City Nigeria