Habitat for Humanity South Africa is non- profit organisation breaking the cycle of poverty through participatory development, advocacy and awareness.
Habitat for Humanity South Africa is looking for Fundraising and Office Administrator (Intern) to be based at Johannesburg in Habitat For Humanity office.
The purpose of the position is to provide administrative support to the fundraising department and Johannesburg office.
Stipend: R 6000.00 per month
Duration: 6 months internship
- Assist Fundraising department with compiling donor paperwork such as MOUs
- Assist Fundraising department with follow up’s on donor’s outstanding payments of invoices
- Assist Fundraising department with compiling vendor vetting registrations for -suppliers
- Assist Fundraising department with follow up to donors outstanding signed MOU’s
- First point of contact in the department
- Assisting Fundraising department and keep track of accurate donor information for all participating donors
- Assist Fundraising department with distribution of GV and Corporates info Packs
- Assist Fundraising with distributions of certificates for Corporate volunteers and GV teams
- Assist Fundraising department with donor email communications distributions for all events and promotion
- General provide administrative support to the office of Johannesburg
- A graduate degree in fundraising or related field
- Willingness learn practical experience on fundraising activities
- MS Office
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to uphold and promote Habitat’s Christian Value
How to apply:
- Interested candidates must send their CVs with covering letter attached, certified copies their qualifications and other relevant documents to: [email protected]
- Contact will only be made with shortlisted candidate. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us within one month after the closing date.
- Job City Johannesburg