The Chrysalis Academy is a nonprofit organisation based in Tokai offering a three-month residential youth development programme for youth of the Western Cape.
The Chrysalis Academy seeks to appoint a General Cleaner, based in Cape Town.
This is a contract position, renewable based on performance.
- Clean and maintain neatness of facilities
- Mop/scrub and polish of floors
- Sweep/vacuum facilities regularly
- Wash windows/walls/tiles, urinals, basins, etc
- Replenish sanitation
- Mattresses are aired regularly
- Grade 10 (Matric would be advantageous)
- Minimum of three years cleaning experience (vast spaces i.e. halls, hostels, classrooms, ablutions)
- Experience working with Industrial cleaning equipment
- Working effectively and economically with cleaning chemicals
- Accurate stock control of all cleaning materials and toilet paper
- Ability to prioritise daily schedule of work
- Planning and organisational skills
To apply, submit cover letter, CV, certified copy of ID to [email protected] or hand deliver it to our offices at Porter Estate, Tokai Road, Tokai 7945
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job City Cape Town