The IRC portfolio of Employee Workforce systems is complex and integrates with multiple IRC systems. This interconnection requires end-to-end oversight and planning to ensure technical and operational solutions meet the organization’s needs.
The Global Employee Workforce Product Manager is responsible for managing the enhancement roadmap for the systems that capture Employee data across the organization and leading the operations team that supports the HR and IRC community responsible for maintaining the data needed by these systems. The Product Manager will work in partnership with business stakeholders and the wider IRC IT organization, to prioritize the product backlog; evaluate options and solutions that will meet the organization’s needs; sign-off on the release cycle based on assigned project priorities; and manage the operations team that processes the global functions in the Workforce systems.
• Manage the collection and integration of data between country / regional HR systems and global systems (People Directory, Active Directory, Integra, and HR scorecards (PowerBi))
• Manage the user community’s delivery expectations by ensuring projects are prioritized based on business need
• Gather and convert business requirements into integrations, and enhancements within the application solution
• Manage a team of HRIT associates that will design, configure, and develop the Standard Operating Procedures for collecting and processing data from feeder systems
• Facilitate, create, and maintain systems documentation including system processes, data, security, and configuration of system modules.
• Participate in and oversee testing of systems functionality, data integrity, user competency, process completion, and other tests that support systems delivery quality
• Provide senior-level escalated support to business users and manage escalation of support questions to the vendor
• Participate in cross-systems enterprise coordination and planning to deliver best systems value to the IRC community, including architecture, master data management, processes, and integration
Key Working Relationships
Position Reports to: Director, HR Technology and Operations
Position directly supervises: 2 HR IT associates
Indirect Reporting: HR business stakeholders
• Understanding of Workday and Cornerstone integration capabilities
• Experience implementing and supporting business systems including specifications, process modeling, implementation, delivery architecture, configuration, training, integration, operations, and support
• Experience managing, configuring, and supporting HR systems functions in enterprise applications systems with specific experience with Workday and Cornerstone
• Experience with Agile or Waterfall Project Management methodologies in different team roles
• Strong intake management skills to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Strong process skills to ensure operational procedures are well understood globally
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
• Good listening skills
• Strong analytic curiosity and innovative problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to work both independently and in a dynamic, cross-functional team structure
• Proven ability to establish and maintain working relationships across all departments and levels of the organization
• Standard office working environment
• Part-time remote eligible
Standards of Professional Conduct: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way – Code of Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, Equality and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Harassment-Free Workplace,
Diversity Equality and Inclusion (DEI), Fiscal Integrity, Anti-Retaliation, Combating Trafficking in Persons and several others.
Narrowing the Gender Gap: The International Rescue Committee is committed to narrowing the gender gap in leadership positions. We offer benefits that provide an enabling environment for women to participate in our workforce including a flexible hour (when possible), maternity leave, transportation support, and gender-sensitive security protocols.
Equal Opportunity Employer: IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws
- Job City Nairobi, Kenya