The Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF) is a not-for-profit foundation incorporated in 2013 with a mission to improve the quality of decision making and execution in the health sector through a focus on results at scale, providing analytical support, driving innovation, and substantive engagement with key stakeholders. HSDF is a platform for the implementation of effective ideas and innovative solutions and strives to address complex health systems and developmental challenges through a focus on evidence, rigor and continuous improvement whether in line with or diverging from the status quo.
HSDF works with the Federal and State Governments to improve the effectiveness of health service delivery to strengthen the performance of health systems and ensure a focus on results and outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern (NYSC, Graduate Intern)
Requisition ID: 443
- The Intern will work across different functional teams and undertake learning programs and work on a variety of projects focused on developing different skillsets required as a professional in the health and social sector.
Educational / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field is required.
- A Master’s or higher degree is an added advantage.
- 0 – 2 years minimum Experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge and/or experience in public health and data analytics is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Must be able to work remotely yet collaboratively with others in a participative management environment, working independently as well as working in a team.
- Is diligent, hardworking, and ready to take on new and challenging responsibilities.
- Experience conducting research
- Good critical thinking/problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
Note: The internship is open to NYSC Corps members, graduates and others who are interested in building a career in the health and social sector.
- Job City Imo