Tearfund’s Global HR team are looking to recruit an experienced HR professional to partner with our West Africa Cluster management team based in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire.
Are you a qualified HR or Organisational Development professional (e.g. CIPD)? Do you have substantial proven experience in HR management, business partnering and organisational development ideally within the region? If so this may be the role for you.
You will provide a proactive and responsive HR service across the region, deliver best practice HR advice and direction on HR strategy in accordance with employment legislation, Tearfund’s policies and procedures and our organisational values. Working with the Cluster management team you will ensure that staff are recruited, trained, developed and engaged to carry out their work to achieve Tearfund’s desired impact in West Africa.
- Have proven experience of providing a proactive professional HR service
- Be able to develop and implement HR practice within a changing fast paced environment.
- Be an excellent communicator and able to influence at all levels
- Have cross-cultural awareness (this is a critical success factor)
- Be multi-lingual with the ability to speak French and English
This position will involve travel for up to a maximum of 3 months per year.
All applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
- Job City Abidjan