The HR Systems Associate will maintain the Human Resource Systems supported by the HRIT team. The Associate will also provide reconciliation and training support to the users of the Employee Directory system.
As the first point of contact with the HR community, this role requires good interpersonal and analytical skills. The successful candidate will be able to complete and track multiple concurrent activities with accuracy and timeliness.
- Update shared reference data (i.e.: cost centers, department / location hierarchies) in HR systems including Workday, Cornerstone and the IRC developed People Directory
- Resolve assigned Tier 1 issues/questions across supported HR systems
- Reconcile employee data across multiple platforms to ensure data quality across systems that contain HR data
- Build or run standard reports
- Manage the intake of data from feeder systems and ensure data extracted from HR systems is processed successfully by receiving systems
- Create and run data uploads into HR systems
- Provide operational training to new HR users
- Develop standard operating procedures for the collection and maintenance of employee data supplied by the IRC user community
- Conduct periodic audits of employee data and provide ad-hoc support to users as they correct employee data
- Configure and test system improvements
- Complete ad-hoc tasks in Workday or other HR systems as needed
- Experience supporting HR systems such as Workday, Cornerstone, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc.
- Experience in a helpdesk environment using systems such as ServiceNow.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access); Excel ability to create macros, pivot tables, vlookups, analytical capabilities and workbooks required
- Strong organizational skills are required, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate status effectively to the HR community verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities as well as strong data analysis acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and discreetly with confidential information
Language Skills: French consider a plus
- Standard office work environment with the ability to work remote part-time
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.
- Job City Kenya, Senegal