Location: Dakar – Senegal
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the responsibility of the HROD Coordinator, the intern will be responsible for responding to the need for human resources, including recruitment, staff management, and relations with social institutions.
- Participate in the recruitment process
- Assist in updating the individual files of the employees
- Assist in the monitoring of health insurance
- Assist in the monthly time sheets follow up
- Assist in the preparation of social security charges declaration (social security, Ieper)
- Give support in relations with social institutions
- Any other task that may be entrusted to him
- Bac + 5 in Human Resources Management
- Good knowledge of operational management of human resources
- Good knowledge of social law
- Internship experience in the highly desired HR field
- Experience in an NGO would be a major asset
- The ability to work in a team
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong relational and organizational skills
- Confidentiality of information respect
- Good level in english
- Proficiency in office package (word, excel, PowerPoint…) is required
- Proficiency in payroll software would be an asset
- Diverse, creative and challenging opportunities in an international working environment
- Possibility to make significant contribution towards the development of Member Associations in the Region
- Competitive compensation package and excellent development opportunities
- In accordance with the organisation’s child protection policy, all employment is subject to applicable background checks, including criminal record checks
What We Stand For: SOS Children’s Villages is committed to creating and maintaining a caring and protective environment, which promotes its core values, and prevents and addresses child abuse and exploitation. We strongly condemn all forms of child abuse and exploitation, be it within or outside of our organization, and always respond to any case of proven, alleged or attempted abuse within our sphere of influence according to its nature. Efforts ensure that mechanisms are in place to raise awareness, aid prevention, encourage reporting and ease response. They range from human resource development actions such as training and counselling to measures such as suspension, dismissal, and legal action.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application CV + Cover letter by 19 May 2018 at the latest to [email protected].**
SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/
The position title (HROD Intern) must be mentioned in the subject line.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job City dakar