- Intern Job Summery
Pact is seeking energetic, responsible and committed interns to join our organization. In this position, you will focus on learning how our organization runs daily routines, procedures and implement program activities. We would like to recruit a Female candidate from undergraduate students with CGPA of 2.75 or above with zero year work experience. Strong communication & interpersonal skills, ability to work independently, ability to handle multiple tasks and good level of verbal and written English is a requirement.
- Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direction of mentors assigned to them, the interns will be responsible for:
- Support in documentation of various activities and sub-granting processes related to flexible programming under SIPED II.
- In consultation with program team, create roster of civil society organizations for potential linkages and collaboration.
- Assist in preparation and coordination of workshops and training activities.
- Follow up and monitor program activities as and when required
- Assisting the program team in the office in different activities related to implementation of the project.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned by mentors.
BA/BSc students with an academic focus on development, social works and/or gender studies will be ideal for this position. Applicants must clearly identify any practical or academic training in these areas of focus.
Working condition and level of travel required
The position is located in Addis Ababa.
Duration of assignment: Three month with possibilities of extension
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the requirements are invited to send their application letter and CV with their supporting documents to Admin and HR Department or at Pact Reception.
Location. The office is located around Wuha Limat next to Wehemiya Kitefo Bet or on the back side of Capital Hotel and Spa.
P.O Box 13180
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Job City Addis Ababa