MESPT would like to invite suitably qualified and experienced recruitment firms to submit proposals for the provision of competency-based recruitment services for two managerial positions.
2. SCOPE OF ENGAGEMENT
The main objective of the assignment is to assist the organization to identify suitable executives for two managerial positions in the most transparent, cost effective and efficient method.
Bidders are hereby invited to submit proposals on the basis of the following scope: **
· In liaison with the organization draft the advert.
· Advertise the two managerial positions in different mediums of communication.
· Screen applications received against the relevant job description for the positions which will be availed by the organization.
· Provide an expert analysis of the longlist based on the resumes received.
· Shortlist a minimum of 6 candidates.
· Conduct in-depth interviews of the shortlisted candidates, handling the scheduling, overall logistics and administration of interviews.
· Present a detailed profile of the 6 or more interviewed candidates
· Recommend a minimum of 3 of the most suitable shortlisted applicants for each position to the organization.
· Conduct reference checks and verification of qualifications of the recommended candidates.
· Conduct Psychometric assessments for the recommended candidates
· Provide administrative and advisory support to the organization’s recruitment committee.
· Give a comprehensive report of the whole recruitment process
3. EVALUATION OF PROPOSALS
The proposals received will be assessed according to their responsiveness to the terms of reference
- Organizational Profile – Description of your organisation, its primary business activity, clients, experience, management – 15 Points
- Team composition and experience – Team Leader and Support Team – 15 Points
- Firm’s Experience in Undertaking Similar Assignment; State the name of organizations and positions handled successfully (please provide references and their contacts): The recruitment firm must have not less than 5 Years of experience in recruitment for corporate senior level positions – 20 points
- Actionable approach & methodology with a detailed work-plan, and timeframes points
- Accordingly, the maximum value of the technical score will be 80% and bidding firms will be required to achieve a minimum score 60% to be considered qualified to undertake this assignment.
The total cost of offering the Recruitment services to the organization must be clearly stated on the financial proposal. The organisation will only pay the figure stated. There should be a clear breakdown of the costs including Government taxes.
Accordingly, the maximum value of the financial score will be 20%.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNING BID AND AWARD OF CONTRACT
The bidder achieving the highest combined technical and financial score will be considered to have won and will be invited for discussions towards signing a contract for undertaking the assignment. However, MESPT may at its own prerogative, decide to negotiate with the winning bidder in case the bid price is beyond the budget assigned for undertaking the assignment.
All costs must be quoted in Kenya Shillings. Bidding firms are further requested to indicate the full costs of all the elements listed on their pricing schedule.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a) All costs and expenses incurred by potential recruitment firms relating to their proposal will be borne by the respective recruitment firm. Organization is not liable to pay such costs and expenses or to reimburse or compensate recruitment firms in the process under any circumstances, including the rejection of any proposal or the cancellation of this proposal.
b) While Organization endeavours to ensure that all information provided to all potential recruitment firms is accurate, it makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by it.
c) Organization reserves the right to waive deficiencies in proposals. The decision as to whether a deficiency may be waived or may require the rejection of a proposal may be solely within the discretion of Organization.
d) Organization reserves the right to request new or additional information regarding each recruitment firm and any individual or other persons associated with its proposal.
e) Organization reserves the right not to make any appointment from the proposals submitted.
f) Recruitment firms are required to declare any conflict of interest they may have in the transaction for which the tender is submitted or any potential conflict of interest. Organization reserves the right not to consider further any proposal where such a conflict of interest exists or where such potential conflict of interest may arise.
g) Any and all proposals shall become the property of organization and shall not be returned.
h) Recruitment firms are advised that submission of a proposal gives rise to no contractual obligations on the part of organization.
i) Organization reserves the right not to accept any proposal which does not comply with the Terms of Reference.
- Job City Nairobi, Kenya