Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The project duration is two years and may not be extended beyond that.
Summary of key responsibilities:
Under the guidance and supervision of the Project Manager and in close collaboration with the donors, the Monitoring, Evaluation (M&E) Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Networking/maintaining relationship
- Documentation (Knowledge management)
- Programmatic support
You may find more information at https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=20779
- A Master’s degree in relevant fields.
- A combination of Bachelor’s degree with an additional 2 years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
- Certificate in Project Management or relevant training on programmes, monitoring and evaluation, communications, management and programme administration will be an advantage.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience with a Master’s degree (or 7 years’ of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree) in the design, development and/or implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems, preferably relevant to programs in humanitarian or development contexts is required.
- Experience of implementing donor funded programmes in collaboration with Government ministries and development partners is required.
- Experience in knowledge management related to projects is required.
- Knowledge of database applications such as STATA, SPSS, or similar applications is advantageous.
- Experience working in developing countries is an advantage.
- Full working knowledge of English is required.
- Knowledge of French and/or one or more additional official UN languages is an advantage.
- Job City Djibouti