Qhubeka the Motive Power Movement NPC is a nonprofit company incorporated for public benefit. Its income and property are not distributable to its incorporators, members, directors, officers, or persons related to any of them.
Qhubeka seeks to appoint a National Programme Manager to be based in Johannesburg.
The Manager will oversee and manage all programme related activities nationally.
- Development of impactful programmes on behalf of the organisation
- Review existing programmes and align to donor requirements
- Interpret donor contracts and develop implementation DIP
- Source and liaise with implementation partners
- Development of programme M&E to meet donor requirements
- Monitor donor reporting requirements
- Draft, complete and update all MoUs relating to programme activities with all new and existing implementation partners
- Regularly monitor programme progress against DIP and MoUs, and adapt the DIP accordingly in consultation with Regional Programme Managers
- Manage the contracted teams to effectively run pre-distribution rider proficiency, safety and maintenance training and mechanics training
- Mange the contracted team to effectively run distribution events (#newbikedays)
- Work closely with other Qhubeka departments and implementing partners to host VIP #newbikedays and other funding partner related activations
- Work closely with the Qhubeka Channel Officer to effectively set up the required mechanic training programme for all delivered bicycles
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all implementation partners, ensuring all responsibilities, as laid out in the MoU, are successfully achieved
- Develop programme budgets, obtaining budget approval for all required programme spending
- Work with the Advocacy and Research and M&E team to allow for sound research and input into programme design and new implementations and to allow them to effectively monitor and evaluate all programmes
- Set up regular meetings with all implementation partners
- Attend regular Qhubeka team meetings and programme specific meetings
- Constantly liaise with potential partners for implementation of programmes
- Degree in Social Sciences, Education, Public Health, Organisational Development or related fields
- Full project life-cycle management skills
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in social develop management environment or corporate CSI
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment is required
- Experience in working in the non-profit sector in South Africa
- Fluent English and one other South African language
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS Project, advanced Excel)
To apply, send your CV and motivation to [email protected] with the subject “National Programme Manager Position”.
- Job City Gauteng