Skills, qualifications and experience
* Qualified Medical degree with specialization in Obstetrics/Gynaecology.
* A minimum of 3-5 years of post-qualification work experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Note: For Sierra Leone
The ideal candidate should have expert experience in ultrasound machine/V-Scan
* Obstetrics experience including labour management and recognition of obstetric emergency
* You are fully accredited in your home country.
* You have the ability to work with limited technical resources
* You have experience in training, coaching and supervision
* Fluent English proficiency
* IT skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Countries where VSO is currently running Health programmes with Obstetrics and Gynaecology positions are Uganda, Tanzania and Sierraleon. Exact location- City/district will be confirmed.
- Job City Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia ,Sierraleone