The Character Company is a Christian based NGO in Noordheuwel, Krugersdorp. The Character Company goal is to help to change South Africa’s current culture of violence and abuse through an initiative for boys helping them to grow into good men by instilling honorable values.
The Character Company seeks to appoint an Office Manage/Personal Assistant, to be based in Johannesburg.
Salary: R5 000
This is a half day position Monday to Friday from 9H00 to 13H00, with the option to extend to a full day position towards the end of the year.
- Manage office phone calls
- Manage CEO’s Diary,
- Manage CEO’s emails
- Proof reading of documents, blogs, etc
- Manage all filing,
- Update MENtors database
- Update Mom’s database
- Send out invites for camps, gather RSVP’s and set up camp register
- Send out invites for events, gather RSVP’s and set up event register
- Assist with admin related to MENtors screening and capturing
- Assist with admin related to new mom’s intake
- Be first point of contact for all enquiries
- Arrange and organise formal TCC meetings
- Distribute minutes of meetings
- Collate and distribute monthly and quarterly reports
- Collate photos of events and camps and create Facebook albums
- Be professional in person and over the phone
- Can work with people
- Can work on own
- Take initiative
- Must be well spoken
- Computer literate
- Must have some office management and/or pa experience
- Must have a drivers’ license
To apply, submit CV to [email protected]
Standard employment contract will apply.
- Job City Johannesburg