The Operations Officer will oversee and provide administrative support services to the AATF Kenya office. S/he will be accountable for protocol services, general office administration, leases management, inventory, assets management and transport & travel services and implement systems to ensure the integrity, smooth running, and effective performance of administrative services. S/he will supervise the activities of the Office Assistant/Driver working in Nairobi office and provide support to Abuja Office administrative staff. S/he will work closely with the Corporate Services Director and will proactively identify gaps and make suggestions for improvement in the administration department.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provide oversight over AATF Kenya office administrative operations i.e., Office management, Inventory & Asset management, transport & travel, facilities, and utilities etc.
- Facilitate issuance and renewal of re-entry permits registration of motor vehicles for AATF and internationally recruited staff, acquisition, and renewal of their diplomatic identity cards
- Develop innovative and efficient ways of administrative operations with a focus on cost cutting
- Ensure efficient operation of fleet management system, maintenance of vehicles. Ensure safe custody of and transport related records and vehicle registration documentation
- Coordinate transport management by providing fuel and vehicle maintenance analysis and approval of the taxi invoices
- University degree in business related field or relevant business studies
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
Key skills & competencies
- Experience working in a busy office especially with an international organization
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- A broad variety of administrative and office management skills
- Trustworthy with a track record of impeccable integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with pleasant and outgoing personality
Submission of Applications
Qualified candidates are invited to visit our website on to obtain the full job description and to send their applications on or before 2 December 2022to [email protected] and clearly indicate on the email subject Operations Officer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AATF is an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds and any other diversity groups to apply and become a part of our organization.