Program / Technical Intern – ZHCT (Harare)
This position will provide administrative support and assistance to the FHI360 Zimbabwe Chief of Party (COP) and Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) of the Zimbabwe HIV Treatment and Care Project (ZHCT).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to COP and DCOP focusing on organizing, maintaining calenders, ensuring prompt orderly communications, setting up meetings and assisting to prepare to participate at meetings and leadership attention to critical issues.
- Develop office systems and practices to ensure the efficient and effective use of the COP and DCOP’s time.
- Maintain close communication with all parts of the project to appropriately advise the COP and DCOP of important issues within the project.
- Monitor and advise the COP and DCOP of issues of compliance with USAID contract and FHI360 policies and procedures.
- Make travel arrangements for the COP and DCOP including requisition generation and acquittals.
- Provide administrative support to technical team, logistics, procurements and track progress of procurement, delivery and distribution.
- Maintain the ZHCT technical team calender for events, meetings including outside meetings.
- Support the technical team to coordinate program activities, events, meetings and meetings management
- Support editing, formatting of project documents and reports presentation etc
- Support the technical team to document success stories, lesson learned and weekly bullets.
- Ensure the project deliverables are uploaded on sharepoint.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner of systems; able to quickly run with administrative processes in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Well-developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science/administration/Health sciences from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 2-year relevant working experience.
- Experience in office administration is an added advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
- Job City Harare, Zimbabwe