|PROJECT MANAGER-HEALTH & NUTRITION|
This position has principal responsibility to provide operational oversight and project management of all Health and Nutrition Projects to achieve project objectives. The position holder will also provide the representation of the projects to donor(s), Ministry of Health, Local Authorities and Puntland State government key stakeholders.
Other key responsibilities include ensuring high quality implementation of project activities, grants management according to donor requirements & international accounting standards, timely donor & other stakeholder reporting, and overall contribution to Child Well Being outcomes. The Project Manager will be accountable for delivering all Health and Nutrition sector project results. S/he will maintain communication with the project sub –grantees and oversee coordination of their technical activities within the project framework, work plan and budget
- Grant/Project Management.
- Staff Supervision and Management.
- Budget Management.
- Monitoring, Reporting, Documentation & Knowledge Management.
- Donor Relations and Engagements
- Bachelors degree in Public Health. Bachelors degree in Medicine or Nursing with an advanced Diploma in Community Health /Public Health with seven years of similar experience may be considered.
- Minimum of seven years’ hands on clinical practice experience as Nurse, Clinical Officer or Public health officer in Puntland.
- At least five years of experience in program management and administration, financial management, award cooperative agreement compliance, sub award management, and tracking project performance and costs.
- Proven ability to manage complex partnership relationships/consortiums including effective coordination with host country government
- Experience in partnership building and coordination with the donors, private sector, NGO, government and local community organizations.
- Experience and familiarity with a number of donor requirements, e.g. WFP, FAO, UNHCR,UNFPA , UNICEF, DFID, EU,GF,USAID and SHF grants management.
- Experience implementing CMAM, EPHS.JHNP, TB/HIV Management and emergency/outbreak response.
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, managerial, leadership, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Positive collaboration and facilitation skills; Leadership of large and diverse teams.
- Proven experience in proposal writing and project reporting.
- The position is office based in Garowe with regular travel to field locations for donor and stakeholder engagements.
World Vision adheres to strict child and adult safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks, which will include criminal background checks. They will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.