Recruitment of Individual Consultant for Terminal Evaluation of UNDP-supported GEF-financed projects
Procurement Process : IC – Individual contractor
Office : UNDP Country Office – GHANA
Deadline : 23-Sep-20
Posted on : 09-Sep-20
Development Area : CONSULTANTS
Reference Number : 69930
Link to Atlas Project : 00089037 – Increased Resilience to Climate Change in Northern Ghana
Documents : Terms of Reference Proposal Submission Notice Technical Proposal Submission Financial Proposal Submission Personal History Form
The Government of Ghana (GoG), with funding from the Adaptation Fund Board Secretariat is implementing a four-year project dubbed ‘Increased resilience to climate change in northern Ghana through the management of water resources and diversification of livelihoods’. The project aims at addressing climate change-induced decreases in the availability and increasing unpredictability of water resources, and the associated negative impacts of these trends on the livelihoods of rural communities. It is expected to enhance the resilience and adaptive capacity of rural livelihoods to climate impacts and risks on water resources in Northern Ghana.
SCOPE OF WORK
The TE will assess project performance against expectations set out in the project’s Logical Framework/Results Framework (see ToR Annex A). The TE will assess results according to the criteria outlined in the Guidance for TEs of UNDP-supported GEF-financed Projects (http://web.undp.org/evaluation/guideline/documents/GEF/TE_GuidanceforUNDP-supportedGEF-financedProjects.pdf). The TE is expected to be undertaken in 30 days within the period September to October 2020..
- A Master’s degree in Climate Change, Natural Resource Management, Environmental Management/Science, Development Studies, or other closely related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in the technical areas of the project, with demonstrated understanding of national policies and practice of Climate Change and Adaptation.
- Recent experience with evaluating projects with result-based monitoring and evaluation methodologies and in applying SMART indicators
Knowledge and experience in evaluating development projects, specific experience in UNDP and GEF project Evaluation.
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on September 23, 2020, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: [email protected]
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.131-IC – TP – [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.131-IC – FP – [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to [email protected]
- Job City Accra, Ghana