CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 100 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS seeks a Senior Evaluation Expert – Education for the upcoming Mid-term Performance Evaluation of USAID/Mali’s Girls Leadership and Empowerment Through Education (GLEE) Activity. The purpose of this midterm performance evaluation is to assess the progress made by the GLEE Activity toward expected results, determine what mid-term course corrections are needed, and use the findings to inform the design of future projects.
The performance evaluation will gather and analyze data on three objectives:
* The degree to which key barriers faced by adolescent girls to access quality education has decreased.
* Whether the safety of girls in schools and their communities has increased.
* Whether the knowledge and adoption of positive health behaviors of adolescent girls has increased.
Note: This position is contingent on contract award.
* Supervise the quality of the evaluation design and execution, including qualitative data collection and analysis.
* Lead the development and testing of key research tools, methods, and procedures.
* Identify and disseminate findings, lessons learned, and evidence from evaluations.
* Support the evaluation team members to ensure that all team members fulfill obligations, communications, and deliverables in a timely manner.
* Contribute to the drafting and the finalization of the evaluation report.
* Participate in the oral and written presentations of the evaluation’s findings.
* Advanced degree in education, sociology, or a related discipline.
* Relevant experience in girls’ education is preferred.
* Relevant experience in accelerated learning programs.
* At least 7 years of experience in educational planning and management at the regional or Ministry of Education (MOE) levels.
* Minimum 7 years of experience managing and conducting qualitative and mixed methods evaluations, preferably in sub-Saharan Africa.
* Experience conducting site visits, key informant interviews, and focus group discussions.
* Professional competency in French and English.
CAMRIS International, LLC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at www.camris.com. CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Job City Mali