Reporting to Filed Manager and technically to Supply Chain Manager, the Supply chain Assistant-Procurement is responsible for ensuring the overall supply chain activities on procurement, guards’ supervision and utility and communication management in Jinka SO. The supply chain assistant-Procurement must be proactive on delivering the necessary tasks as required.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
Responsibility 1: Procurement processing
Ø Processes all PRs directed within the lead time
Ø Checks accuracy of all received quarterly PRs
Ø Ensures accurate PRs on online BVA entry
Ø Ensures Accurate preparation of RFQ and fair distribution of RFQ to suppliers
Ø Ensures accurate preparation of Purchase orders
Ø Ensures proper and accurate preparation of Payment requests
Ø Ensures that suppliers are ATC cleared before payment is effected
Ø Keeps record of ATC cleared suppliers accurately
Ø Ensures that all suppliers working with the satellite office are ATC cleared on annual basis
Ø Ensures that weekly procurement update is sent to all staff consistently
Responsibility 2: Record keeping
Ø Ensures accurate documentation of all procurement documents
Ø Maintains completed PRs’ files per grant
Ø Ensures safety of Procurement files and contract documents
Responsibility 3: Reporting
Ø Prepares PR-Audit log report and cash projection on monthly basis
Responsibility 4: Utility and Communication bill payments
Ø Monitor, track and ensure bills are settled in accordance to set schedules in a timely manner.
Responsibility 5: Staff management
Ø Preparation of guards’ objective setting for new and existing staff
Ø Preparation and submission of midterm and annual performance objective of guards.
Ø Prepare guards’ time sheet and submit to HR on timely manner.
Ø Arrange Guards shift schedule.
Ø Closely follow the procurement guards uniform
Ø Frequently check guards leave plan
- Diploma/degree in Supplies Management, Purchasing Management, Business Management, Commerce, Accounting and related discipline from recognized college.
- Minimum of three years significant experience for Diploma and one year relevant experience for First degree
- Very good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word and Excel software application.
- Must have good command of both spoken and written English and Amharic.
- Validated Ability to balance workloads
- Give attention to details
- NGO experience is plus
- Flexibility: working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent representational skills
- Job City Jinka, SNNPR