Support Services Manager
To provide strategic leadership to the SCM, Fleet Management, Corporate Security, Protocol and Administrative Services functions and ensure timely, technologically-sound, professional and cost-effective services to the national office and programs at all times.
- The position is based in the National Office with some level of d omestic travels.
- The position comes with an attractive salary package.
- S/He reports to the Director, Finance & Support Services
- Lead the development, timely and professional implementation and or review of systems for each department/unit under Support Services to ensure they are aligned to set standards, responsive to internal and external customers and are cost effective.
- To develop, implement and review the operating plans and budgets for the Division and support other Divisions and projects/programs to prepare their own budgets relating to Fleet Management, Security and Administrative Services in relation to the entire national office Support Services requirements/ needs for every year.
- Provide line management and leadership support to staff of the departments/units falling under Support Service: Fleet Management, Security, Protocol and Administrative Services.
- Support the Finance and Support Services Director in accessing and coordinating technical resources available from the Global Center or Region for Support Services Division (Fleet Management and Security)
- Actively engage in the negotiation, implementation, monitoring and reporting of relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs) (In relation to Administrative Service, Fleet and Security) with the Global Center and/or Region
- In liaison with Security Focal Person, ensure the implementation of the Security Protocol and assist the Operations Division to integrate sound security practices into their operations so as to enhance the safety and security of staff, assets and programs and minimize operational risks to World Vision Ghana
- Mentor, coach and develop the capacity of Functional Leaders under Support Service into competent, accountable and high performance teams.
- Work with Operations Division to establish a comprehensive inventory of ADP office premises and assets with adequate documentation on any legal aspects, ownership and transition plans.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Finance & Support Services Director
Education / Work Experience / Skills
- Master’s Degree in Business administration, Supply Chain/ Logistics Management, Project Management or Finance and/ or any professional / postgraduate qualification in the relevant field
- At least 3 years relevant experience in middle or senior management
- Demonstrated ability in leadership and team building
- Supervisory skills
- Must be assertive
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Attend and participate/lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required
- Job City Accra