With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the Technical Specialist – Health & Nutrition, you will provide technical leadership for World Vision Somalia’s Health and Nutrition sector programming, ensure the quality of designs and implementation, and oversee the capacity building of staff and partners in the implementation of programs so that the portfolio promotes child wellbeing and community resilience.
You will also strengthen the visibility and credibility of World Vision’s Health & Nutrition programming with regulatory authorities, donors, World Vision, the UN, and other technical and coordination forums at both regional and national levels.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Surgery, Clinical Medicine, Public Health, Nursing with more than 5 years of international experience
- Postgraduate studies in relevant field.
- 7 years’ experience in a humanitarian or development context, preferably with experience in a fragile context.
- Experience working and living in a different country or cultural context
- Strong writing skills: Able to draft case studies, project reports, concept notes, and other program materials in clear and concise English, and under tight deadlines.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date of 30 SEPT 2022.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
- Job City Garowe