Do you want to get trained in human resource management as a recent graduate? Or are you already employed in the manufacturing firms and would like to receive accredited human resource training from a reputable training providing Institute? Then come join us on our program, which is made possible by a collaboration of our program Livelihood for Women and Youth with the Ethiopian Management Institute.
The Ethiopian Management Institute and TechnoServe have partnered together to offer an exclusive, three-month training program on Human Resource Management expertise in Addis Ababa. The Human Resource Management training program will be delivered by Ethiopian Management Institute and, after completion of the training and passing of the exams, the Ethiopian Management Institute will certify the trainees. We’re looking for candidates that are energetic, strategic thinkers and can identify and solve a wide range of human resource challenges in manufacturing firms. While there are no course fees, the selection process is competitive and needs a considerable time commitment if chosen. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with enormous growth potential. All eligible applicants are invited to apply. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The roles and responsibilities of trainees selected to participate are:
· The training program consists of two parts: theoretical and practical. The trainees should be part of both the theoretical and practical training.
- The selected candidate fully participates in the training program over the training period.
- Trainees are expected to complete the theoretical part of the training, which will be held in Addis Ababa at the Ethiopian Management Institute.
- After completing theoretical training, the trainee will begin practical training, during which time he or she will work as an intern in manufacturing firms.
- For trainees who will be part of the training from an existing manufacturing firm as an experienced HR practitioner, you are required to demonstrate on the manufacturing firm.
- Document the progress of the manufacturing companies that were chosen for the training and send a daily narrative report on main performance measures.
- At the end of the practical training, the trainee will be expected to sit for a certification exam and accreditation
Benefits of the human resource training and certification
- Drive your career forward and will have the opportunity to engage in the Ethiopian manufacturing sector.
- Gain a thorough understanding of human resource practices, procedures, and communication skills.
- The chance to participate in and contribute to a realistic training aimed at transforming the human resource management of local manufacturing companies.
- Receive a one to one mentoring from an experienced human resource expert
- Become a certified human resource expert
- Opportunity for practicing various HR systems on the manufacturing firms
The trainee must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in management programs
- Experian’s applicants will begin with no experience and work in their manufacturing sectors for up to two years.
- be committed to fully participating in three months of theoretical and practical training
- Job City Addis Ababa