Vheneka is a women’s empowerment NPO focusing on supporting survivors of prostitution, human trafficking and gender based violence by providing them with psycho-social support and skills training.
Vheneka seeks to appoint a House Mother at our Shelter in Thornton Cape Town.
- General supervision of house residents
- General upkeep of the house and stock control
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Be over 30 years Old
- Have some experience working in a women’s shelter
- Be Fluent in two official languages of the Western Cape
- Have excellent planning and management skills
- Have experience in first aid
- Sober habits
- Available for sleep in
- Available to start immediately
- Have own local accomodation for use when off duty
To apply , submit your CV together with motivating letter and three references to [email protected]
- Job City Cape Town.