This company has no active jobs
CWSA (Child Welfare South Africa) is an umbrella body representing 151 child welfare affiliates, 30 developing organisations, 25 outreach projects and 206 communities.
Collectively we reach about 2 million children, their families and caregivers. Consisting of 1200 staff members and 3500 volunteers.
- Protecting the children in our country from all kinds of abuse.
- Making a difference in the lives of children.
- Establishing networks and partnerships to ensure the safeguarding of our children.
- Being a credible, professional body for child protection.
- Providing support and guidance to our Member Organisations.