Child Welfare South Africa has posted 1 jobs
CWSA (Child Welfare South Africa) is an umbrella body representing 151 child welfare affiliates, 30 developing organisations, 25 outreach projects and 206 communities.
Collectively we reach about 2 million children, their families and caregivers. Consisting of 1200 staff members and 3500 volunteers.
- Protecting the children in our country from all kinds of abuse.
- Making a difference in the lives of children.
- Establishing networks and partnerships to ensure the safeguarding of our children.
- Being a credible, professional body for child protection.
- Providing support and guidance to our Member Organisations.