IntraHealth International is a non-profit organization based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, U.S.A. dedicated to working with developing countries to improve their public health capabilities
Summary of Role
The Data Clerk will be responsible for M&E activities including data quality checks, data collection and data reporting of the community HTC services.
- Ensure accurate completion of HTC M&E tools (including HTC Register, Linkage Register, F-CDRR for RTKs, Daily Performance Reports, Monthly MoH731 HTC reports)
- To collect and collate client data from all HTC community teams
- Compile summary performance reports and ensure accurate and timely reporting of data through designated facilities
- Conduct periodic data quality audits to ensure data integrity including weekly confirmation of data reported from all counselors weekly/monthly using source documents
- Diploma in Health records, Social Science, Monitoring and Evaluation, Information Technology
- At least 2 years M&E/Data management skills in a clinical setup.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Excel, and DHIS2
- Job City Nairobi