The University of Sheffield is delighted to offer 100 International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarships in 2019. Each scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2019.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught course before 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 19 April 2019.
- You must accept an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught programme at the University of Sheffield before 16:00 (UK time) on 26 April 2019.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2019.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit scholarship in the Masters element of the programme only.
- These scholarships are not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable, this includes, but is not exclusive to the following courses in the Programme Webpage Link below.
Value of Award: Each scholarship is a competitive award worth 25% of the original tuition fee for a postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2019.
Method of Application:
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Scholarship Application Deadline: 26th April 2019.