The London School Of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), UK invites applications from interested individuals who are willing to undergo a Masters degree program at the Institution.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc Demography & Health (distance learning)
- MSc Epidemiology (distance learning)
- MSc Infectious Diseases (distance learning)
- Applicants must Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Applicants must be Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Applicants must Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Applicants must Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship
- Applicants must Hold an offer of admission to one of the eligible programmes before the deadline of 20 June 2018.
Method of Application: To apply for this funding, applicants must:
2) Submit a complete application to the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission using the CSC’s application system (click here)
Scholarship Application Deadline: 20th June 2018