The Commonwealth Government in partnership with University Of Newcastle, Australia is offering Scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program in University Of Newcastle, Australia.
Course Level: Postgraduate Research
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must have A master degree with strong research component
- Applicants must Satisfy the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5, 7.0 in some disciplines)
- Applicants must Be no more than two full-time equivalent years into their PhD (or one year for Masters) at the scholarship closing date in which you are applying.
Method of Application: The mode of applying is online. Application for admission must include:
- Copies of all academic transcripts
- A research proposal
- Evidence of extra academic attainments e.g. publications
- If required, certified evidence of meeting the English proficiency requirement
- Please ensure you attach the following documents to support their scholarship application: Copies of research publications, exhibitions or conference papers, Curriculum Vitae, Details of previous research experience e.g. research work experience / study and Any additional documents that may add to their scholarship application e.g. evidence of the award of a University Medal.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Round 2, 2018
- Closing Date: 1 September, 2018
- Latest Outcome Date: 1 December, 2018
- Latest Commencement Date: 1 June, 2019
The following round will open immediately after the closing date for Round 2, 2018. The relevant dates are as follows:
Round 1, 2019
- Opening Date: 2 September, 2018
- Closing Date: 16 February, 2019
- Latest Outcome Date: 1 June, 2019
- Latest Commencement Date: 4 January, 2020