The Pinnacle Foundation offers two types of Scholarships available each year. Scholarships will be provided for 17-26-year-old LGBT+ students who desire to undertake full-time education at a public or private secondary school (final year) or public institution of higher education in Australia.
Course Level: Pinnacle Foundation Scholarship is available to pursue an Undergraduate degree.
Eligible Countries: The Pinnacle Foundation scholarship is available to Australia students
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen of at least 17 up to 26 years of age at the time the Scholarships applications close (1 October each year);
- Be a permanent resident of Australia;
- Identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex or Queer and because of this:
- have personal or social circumstances which provide significant challenges to completing your education; or
- have been marginalised due to sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression; and
- Be a serious, consistent student who has shown scholastic achievement during your school years;
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to completing Year 12 of your secondary education, a tertiary degree or vocational training (as the case may be);
- Have achieved acceptable scholastic results given your background and circumstances; and,
- Demonstrate pride in and dedication to the LGBT+ community.
Method of Application:
1) Read the selection criteria to check your eligibility
2) Create an online application account
3) Complete the online application by 1 October 2018
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 01, 2018