The Roberto Franceschi Foundation onlus is pleased to offer Research Grants for MSc and PhD students. International students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Course Level: Grants are available to MSc and PhD students.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The competition for the scholarships is open to all students enrolled at the time of application in a Master of Science or PhD programme offered by a University in Lombardy, including programmes carried out in agreement with other universities, or in a PhD programme offered by any Italian or foreign University, provided that applicants received their Master’s Degree from a University in Lombardy.
Method of Application: All individuals included in the above categories can apply by sending an email to the address network-at-fondfranceschi.it by 17 December 2018. The application must include the following attachments:
- a) Applicant’s curriculum vitae;
- b) A motivation letter detailing the applicant’s reasons for applying, with reference to their future career plans;
- c) A detailed research project describing the current knowledge of the research area investigated, the contribution to the existing literature, the nature of the data to be collected, the intended use of the data, a budget of the foreseen expenses so as to justify the requested amount;
- d) A summary of the research project prepared following the structure of the form attached to this announcement;
- e) A reference letter from the applicant’s PhD supervisor or Master’s thesis supervisor;
- f) A signed statement in which the applicant either declares that they are not receiving other research grants or scholarships during the same period in which the “Roberto Franceschi” grant is paid or specifies the type of funding received, its expiration date and the institution providing it.
Scholarship Applications Deadline: December 17, 2018