The Seplat Joint Venture is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in any Nigerian Institution.
The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The Seplat JV scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Course Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Method of Application: Ongoing (Closes two weeks after announcement)
Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please click here.
All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.