University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science – to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that oversea students make during their education.
Course Level: Graduate
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Denmark
- Candidates from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees. The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants.
- All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
Selection Criteria: The best-qualified candidates based on points will be awarded the scholarship. Please look under the section “Entry requirements” for each programme. All documentation must be available before application deadline, to make sure that we can process your application.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Method of Application:
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- September intake: 1st February 2019
- February intake: 1st September 2019